Having demonstrated the value of machine and deep learning through pilot projects and PoCs, enterprise AI practitioners and leaders face increased demand for deployed models across the business. To meet this demand they must now shift their attention to scaling and industrializing the delivery of models within their organizations, which in turn requires building out the appropriate technology platforms, tooling, and processes. TWIMLcon: AI Platforms, with its focus on MLOps and enterprise ML/AI at scale, is uniquely positioned to help attendees learn the skills required to scale machine learning and AI in the enterprise.
TWIMLcon: AI Platforms is focused on helping teams and practitioners that are building and deploying ML models in the enterprise to iterate and innovate more quickly, and to eliminate the barriers to getting models into production.
Attendees will learn:
How to overcome the barriers to getting ML models into production
How to apply MLOps and DevOps to the data science workflow
The latest practical approaches, techniques and technologies for accelerating and scaling machine learning
Case studies in delivering platform and infrastructure support for the various stages of the machine learning workflow, including data acquisition and management, model development and optimization, and model deployment and monitoring
Tickets may be cancelled without penalty through December 31, 2020 by submitting your request to the TWIML team at firstname.lastname@example.org. After January 1st, all paid amounts and are non-refundable.
Mainstage sessions, including keynotes and breakouts, will take place from 9 am to noon U.S. Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8) on the Tuesday and Wednesday of each week of the event (i.e. January 20th, 21st, 26th and 27th). Workshops will be held the remaining days of the week and possibly on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
Recordings of event sessions will be accessible to registrants for the entire duration of the event, independent of ticket type, meaning all attendees will have at least 24 hours, and in most cases much longer, to catch up on sessions that they missed live.
Yes, all TWIMLcon sessions will be recorded. All attendees will have access to recordings for the duration of the event (January 19-29th). Pro Plus and Executive package ticket holders will have ongoing acess to session recordings following the event.
While we’re be happy to host solo attendees, we think there’s tremendous value in sharing the event with your team—just ask the teams from Apple, Capital One, Ford, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vanguard and more who attended last year’s event.
TWIMLcon: AI Platforms will help your team:
- Overcome the barriers to getting ML and deep learning into production
Apply the latest MLOps and DevOps techniques to enhance the machine learning workflow in your organization
Learn the latest tools and platform technologies for accelerating and scaling ML, DL and AI
Develop organizational and cultural best practices for success
- You and your team will leave TWIMLcon with a practical blueprint for accelerating and scaling your ability to get ML and AI models into production.
Visit twimlcon.com/teams to learn more about bringing your team to TWIMLcon.
Yes, up until 7 days prior to the event. Email email@example.com with your full name, email address, and the full name, email address, company name, and title of the person to whom you are transferring. Please be advised that transfers are not available within 7 days of the start of the event.
If your paid ticket includes a TWIMLcon swag bag, it will be mailed at the conclusion of the event. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Keynote Interview: How to Ensure ML Project SuccessBest with Franziska Bell, VP of Data and Ananlytics at BP
- Building the Business Case for ML Platforms with:
- Divya Jain, Director of ML Platform, Adobe
- Justin Norman, VP of Data Science, Yelp
- Kirk Borne, Principal Data Scientist and Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Why ML Projects Fail and How to Ensure Their Success with:
- Andy Minteer, Senior Director of Emerging Technology, Data Science and IoT, Walmart
- Adrian Cartier, VP of Data Science, Ocelot Consulting
- Jürgen Weichenberger, Data Science Principal, Accenture
- Building Teams and Culture that Support ML Innovation with:
- Ameen Kazerouni, Chief Analytics Officer, Orangetheory Fitness
- Pardis Noorzad, Head of Data Science, Carbon Health
- Ziad Asghar, Vice president of Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies
- Executive Summit Roundtable Discussion
- Laying the foundations of a sophisticated ML org in a greenfield environment – Ameen Kazerouni, Chief Analytics Officer, Orangetheory Fitness
- Demonstrating the value of machine learning: Tracking and attributing model contributions across the enterprise – Paul van der Boor, Senior Director of Data Science, Prosus Group
- Running an AI-First Company – Hussein Mehanna, Vice President and Head of ML/AI, Cruise
The TWIMLcon swag bag includes a t-shirt, mug, and stickers. The VIP swag bag includes these items plus a special gift for our Executive Summit attendees. Only paid ticket-holders are eligible to receive swag bags.